Thursday, March 17, 2011

Intro to my Blog!



Hi there! And welcome to my blog!
As you can tell I have been doing a ton of renovation of my web site (www.EvinaLuna.com) and here at my blog. Let's just say, out with the old and in with the new. I figured a fresh start is better then never starting at all.
What you will find here at my blog are consistent updates of my promotions, modeling gigs, some of the new items I will be selling (I personally make wonderful princess head pieces good for little princesses and big princesses), fitness competitions, modeling competitions, positive life thoughts, and much more. I might even have castings from some of the company's that I work for too, so stay posted!
As for right now, I am currently in school going for a transfer in Sociology to CSUN. I also work at a school in Camrillo as a campus supervisor, and love all 580 kids that attend that school! There is so much more to talk about but til then, stay tuned, leave a comment, slap a high five and give a hug!
*hugs* Evina

No comments: