Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Family, Friend, and worst Enemy.

 
Ever have a best friend that you could do so much with that everything you did wrong would and could be forgiven?
Ever got in trouble with your best friend that you made up false stories together and made up comparing lies?
Ever got in a fight with your best friend so bad that you couldn't imaging her replacing you with another, a)because no one was bad ass enough to protect her and respect her and b) no one would see that value in her friendship?
 
If there is one thing I learned about friendship, it can always be mended. Good, bad, indifferent, friends are not these made up stories, nor are they the simple taking pictures with friends, posting them to Facebook, and tagging them in your photos. Friends can also be someone you have lost contact with for a second because the both of you had to pretend to be adults. Both of you got caught up in your own lives. But once the friendship has been reunited, there is almost  no other experience that could replace it.
 
Krystle Kelley is that friend. Although we have both gone our own ways, we kept our promises to each other we made being young. We promised we never let one stray or fall behind. Krystle has been my rock in my life and has cared for me on many occasions. Career wise, Krystle has started her own agency (Desert Models) in Palm Desert and has given me a profile and has called me her own model. All in all, a great friend.
 
I'm not sure what I have done for her. I have only been there. If anything, friendships like this are one in a life time. Never a chance to be taken. 
 
 

No comments: